Convince, Health Care, Greater Accessibility, Personalised Care, Organised Pharma
To Market the products knowing the consumers is not the only part for the companies, Also they have to concentrate the channel members. â€œConsumer is kingâ€, the statement carries profound truth in it. Today the success of any firm depends upon consumer satisfaction. To contact, to convince, to stimulate the consumers, help of retailers is most important. Retailers are considered as main source to contact all kinds of consumers irrespective of market areas like rural, urban, & semi-urban. Retailersâ€™ perception is playing a pivotal role for gaining consumer attention. This study deals with the retailing trend and perception of retailers towards Pharma industry
Full Text : PDF
- Aaker, David (1982), “Strategic Marketing Management”, John Willey & sons. Inc, New York.
- Integrated Retail Management 2005, James R.ogden & Denise T.Ogden, Biztantra Publication.
- Marketing Research, 2004, Naresh K.Malhotra, Pearson Education, Fourth Edition.
- Marketing Research, 2008, Rajendra Nargundar, The McGraw-Hill Companies, 3rd Edition.
- The Indian Pharmaceutical Industry retrieved from-http://exim.indiamart.com/dated 2nd Nov., 2010.