construction materials industry, legal regulation, strategy
The construction materials industry is a multi-industrial complex which forms the resource base for the implementation of virtually all regional and local projects. Sustainable development of this industry, like any other industries, is largely dependent on the federal and regional government policies. This article analyzes the current federal strategy of the construction materials industry of Russia. The analysis shows that one of its key shortcomings is the lack of eco-efficiency indicators and forecast of environmental technologies implementation. To improve the strategic programme the following measures are proposed: introduction of environmental performance indicators (9 indicators); increasing the tax rate on limit and above-limit emissions into the atmosphere; implementation of clear system of ecological monitoring by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation.
Full Text : PDF
- Didenko N., Rudenko D., Skripnuk D. (2015), Environmental security issues in the Russian Arctic, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM. Vol. 3, No 5, pp. 267-274.
- Fedoseev S.V., Tsvetkov P.S. (2015), Value added as an indicator of industrial enterprises’ economic growth, North and Market: The formation of the economic order, №4. pp. 128-133.
- Gutman S., Kozlov A., Rytova E., Zaychenko I. (2015), The application of the fuzzy set theory to counting a regional innovative development indicators: The case of the Yamal region of the Russian Federation, Proceedings of International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements, SCM 2015, pp. 287-290. DOI: 10.1109/SCM.2015.7190486.
- Kozlov A., Gutman S., Zaychenko I., Rytova E., Nijinskaya P. (2015), Environmental management on the basis of Complex Regional Indicators Concept: Case of the Murmansk region, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 91 (1). DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/91/1/012073.
- Nevskaya M.A., Fedoseev S.V., Marinina O.A. (2016), The analysis of the problems of mining waste products in the mineral resources sectorof the Russian Federation, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562, Volume 11, Number 16, pp 9018-9025
- Peshkova G., Cherepovitsyn A., Tcvetkov P. (2016), Prospects of the environmental technologies implementation in the cement industry in Russia, Journal of Ecological Engineering, Volume 17, Issue 4, 2016, pages 17–24, DOI: 10.12911/22998993/64607
- Pivovarova I. (2015), Systematic Approach in Ecological Zoning, Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Volume 10, Issue 1, pp.: 11-15, DOI: 10.3923/jeasci.2015.11.15
- Pivovarova I., Makhovikov A. (2016), Statistical methods of ecological zoning. Research journal of applied sciences, 11(6). ISSN: 1815-932X, Medwell Journals, URL:
- PonomarenkoT.V., FedoseevS.V., KorotkiyS.V., BelitskayaN.A. (2016), Managing the Implementation of Strategic Projects in the Industrial Holding, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol 9(14), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i14/91517
- Teslya A., Cherepovitsyn A., Vyboldina E., Fedoseev S., Kozmenko S. (2015) The Concept of Economic Growth of the Construction Industry in St. Petersburg, MATEC Web of Conferences, 53 () 01005 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/20165301005