The JBRMR is a scholarly and refereed journal that provides an authoritative source of information for scholars, academicians, and professionals in the fields of business and retail management. The journal promotes the advancement, understanding, and practice of business & retail management. Manuscripts offering theoretical, conceptual, and practical contributions are encouraged.
The objectives of the JBRMR are to attract and publish theoretical, conceptual, and empirical manuscripts from academics and professionals from all disciplines regarding a wide range of contemporary issues in business and retail management. The aims of the journal are to disseminate knowledge; provide a learned reference in the field; and facilitate communication between academic and research experts, and executives.
The readership for this journal includes academics, researchers, professionals, and executives engaged in business and retailing.
JBRMR will publish original, high quality, theoretical, conceptual and empirical manuscripts from academicians, researchers, and professionals.
The coverage of JBRMR includes, but not limited to, the following subjects pertaining to business and/or retail management:
• Emerging advances in business and its applications
• Management and retail marketing
• Business management
• Business policies, strategies, and performance
• Creativity in Internet management and retailing
• Innovation and product development
• Business strategies
• Marketing management and strategies
• Business and retail research
• B2B and B2C management
• Relationship management
• Consumer behaviour
• Customer relationship management
• Public relations and retail communication
• International business issues
• Business policy and decision-making
• Business security and privacy issues
• Business ethics and legal issues