Extraversion personality, Neurotic personality, Agreeable personality, Openness to experience, Conscientious personality, Customer relationship management and customer satisfaction.
Since many years ago, customer satisfaction is a common subject for organizations because it makes organization success and also many researchers consider customer relationship management as an essential factor on customer satisfaction. In this study, we want to identify the relationships between customer personality, perceived customer relationship management and customer satisfaction. Statistical universe is customers of Melli Bank of Kerman, Iran and sample contains 80 individuals of whom. We used library method to collect literature and data obtained a questionnaire with 28 questions. Pearson correlation and Regression relation between Extraversion personality customer, Neurotic personality customer and perceived customer relationship management. There is a positive relation between Agreeable personality, Conscientious personality customer, Openness to experience customer and perceived customer relationship management. Also, there is a positive relation. Results of this study can help to organization to be success by understanding differences between customers.
Full Text : PDF
- Barrick, M. R., & Mount, M. K. (1991). The Big Five personality dimensions and job performance: A meta-analysis. Personnel Psychology, 44, 1-26.
- Chatham, B. (2002). "CRM's future: Humble growth through 2007". Cambridge, MA: Forrester Research, Inc.
- Gartner (2003, March 3). "CRM success is in strategy and implementation, not http://www.gartner.comSoftware``.
- Goldberg, L. R. (1976). "Language and personality: Toward a taxonomy of trait-descriptive terms" .Istanbul Studies in Experimental Psychology, 12, 1-23.
- Haq.Inam Ul, Ramay. M. Ismail, Rehman. Muhammad Ahmed U, Jam. Farooq Ahmed(2010)," Big Five Personality and Perceived Customer Relationship Management", Research Journal of Internatıonal Studıes - Issue 15.
- Hoyer, W. D. & MacInnis, D. J. (2001), "Consumer Behaviour". 2nd ed., Boston, Houghton Mifflin Company.
- John, O. P., Hampson, S. E., & Goldberg, L. R. (1991). "Is there a basic level of personality description? " Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 60, 348-361.
- John, O. P., & Robins, R. W. (1998). :Recent trends in Big Five research: Development, predictive validity, and personality types" . In J. Bermudez et al. (Eds.), Personality Psychology in Europe ,Vol. 6, pp. 6-16. Tilbourg, The Netherlands: Tilbourg University Press.
- Kotler,P.( 2000), Marketing Management. 10thed, New Jersey, Prentice-Hall.
- McAdams, D. P. (1995). "What do we know when we know a person?"Journal of Personality,63,365-396.
- McCrae, R. R. (1996)."Social consequences of experiential openness".Psychological Bulletin, 120 ,323-337.
- Mount, M. K., Barrick, M. R., & Stewart, G. L. (1998). "Five-Factor Model of personality and performance in jobs involving interpersonal interactions" . Human Performance, 11, 145-165.
- Rigby, D. K., & Ledingham, D. (2004)."CRM done right". Harvard Business Review, 82(11), 118−129.
- Roy.Tapan Kumer,Stavropolous.Christos(2007),"Customer knowledge management in e-Business environment", Master Thesis.
- Salgado, J.F. (1997)." The five-factor model of personality and job performance in the European Community". Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 82, pp. 30-43.
- Winer, R. S. (2001). "A framework for customer relationship management". California Management Review, 43(4), 89−105.
- Wu,Tain-Fung, Batmunkh, Munkh-Ulzii(2010)," Exploring the Relationship between Customer Equity and Satisfaction: An Empirical Study of Mongolian Gas Station Channels", International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance, Vol. 1, No. 2.