Customer preferences, Demand, Needs, Competition, Competitive position.
Retail medical outlets are considered as one of the most profitable business in todayâ€™s world. This is an industry with consistent demand and least affected by recessionary trends. But, the competition existing in this field is considered to be a greatest challenge for the retailers. In order to overcome this competition, it is necessary to attract the consumers through knowing their needs and thereby meet the needs and satisfy them to the full extent. This paper, focused on the preferences of university students towards retail medical outlets, aims at providing suggestions to attain a competitive position for a medical outlet.
Full Text : PDF
- Tanuja Singh (2005); “Direction to consumer prescription advertizing”, Journal of consumermarketing vol .22 No.7,2005 pp.369-378
- Eric.E.Baca (2005); “Direction to consumer advertizing and young consumers”, Journal of consumer marketing vol.22 No.7,2005 pp.379-387
- Ramakrishna dhatrika (2008);”Break through retail solutions”, Retail biz, vol-21 issue-3,pp.36-39
- LV Sastry and Era Singh (2008);”Future designs”, Retail biz vol-12,issue-2,pp.22-26
- Anustup Dutta (2008);” Branding in retail”, Retail biz,vol-24,issue-5,pp.39-43
- Sudipta k Sen (2009);” Competing as a 21st century retailer”, Retail biz, vol-12,issue-5,pp.18-21
- Karl Mckeever (2009);” Retail training”, Retail biz, vol-24,issue-2,pp.27-31
- Philip kotler et al(2007), Marketing Management, 13th Edition,Prentice Hall.
- Shiraz Dutta (2009);”Get ready for the magic of CRM”,vol-22, Issue-1,pp.21-25