Entrepreneurship, employment, public device, unemployment, cluster
The company is the basic unit of wealth creation, employment and innovation. Encouraging its creation is to implement the conditions for its development and especially its sustainability. In Algeria, the liberalization of the economy and trade, the agreements with IMF, the free trade agreements, led to the proliferation of private companies and especially the microenterprises. These companies which are not integrated into an economic strategy and not enough prepared, are suffering from a lack of competitiveness. Our work demonstrates that there is no link between job creation and these enterprises, so we conclude that these public devices haven’t solved the unemployment problem. We have used for this demonstration the Moran test that shows us whether or not there is a tendency to clustering and then we locate significant clusters by Kulldorff Scanning Method.
Full Text : PDF
- BARROW RJ.Et SALA-I-MARTIN X. "Economic growth", MIT Press, 1995
- Barro R.J. "Economic Growth in a cross section of countries" quaterly journal of Economy 1991
- BELKACEM KASMI Djamila, HERIZI Ratiba and MOUSSI Oumelkheir 2015 : “the detection of industrial clusters in Algeria”. Apr 2015, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p17-26. 10p.
- Benhabib J. And M SpiegeL. "The role of human capital in economic development" evidence from aggregate cross country DATA, journal Economics of Money, 1994
- Berthelemy J. And Varadoukis A "human capital and growth: the role of the trade regime", OECD Development Centre, No. 121, 1997
- CNES 1996. Proceedings of the International Forum on Youth Employment, National Economic and Social Council, Algiers
- Englander S. And A. Gurney "Productivity in the OECD area: medium-term determinants", Economic Review of the OECD, No. 22, 1994 pp. 53-119
- Elizondo R. L And Krugman (1992) 3: »Trade Policy and the third word Metropolis ", Working Paper No : 4238, December 1992.
- Gaudart J Et Al., 2007 , "spatial clusters detection without predefined source point: use of five methods and Comparing Their results. In "Journal of Epidemiology and Public Health 55, p.297-306
- Kalantsis Y. "deindustrialization and financial crisis in an emerging economy," Economic Review 3/2005 (vol56)
- Kulldorff M, 1997 "A spatial scan statistic." In Stat Theory Methods; 26 (6)
- Kulldorff M, N Nagarwalla, 1995 "Space disease clusters: detection and inference." In Stat Med; 14
- Mankiw N. D. Romer And Weild N. "Contribution to the empirics of economic growth", quarterly journal of economics money 1994
- Malbouci. L. ( 2004), "The Rise of Algerian SMEs by the resource theory" 7th International Francophone Congress in Entrepreneurship and SME -CIFEPME. Vol.1: 51-64
- Maja Klun And Renata Slabe-Erker "opinions about corporate regulation and tax, environmental and employment institutions": the case of Slovenia, International Review of Administrative Sciences, 2009/3 Vol. 75, pp. 583-603. DOI: 10.3917 / risa .753.0583
- Moussi O. et aL., 2012 , THYROID CANCER DETECTION CLUSTER, 46ièmes Day’s statistics, Toulouse.
- MUSETTE MS, MA And SLIRE HAMMOUDA N "Labour Market and Employment in Algeria: elements for a national employment policy.", ILO, Algiers 2003
- ONS website of the National Office of Statistics, Algeria
- REPORT Mfis selected issues, in February 2012