Competition, competitiveness, business organizations, competitiveness assessment methodology.
The present article considers the issues related to competitiveness of domestic enterprises that is one of the high-priority tasks in Russia. The emphasis is made on the globalization processes, requiring from Russian companies a fierce competitive struggle, including an increase in the quality of products and services, cost optimization, profit maximization and certain efforts to improve other factors of competitiveness. In such circumstances, the state is not always able to protect domestic enterprises from global competition, because many protective barriers, designed to support enterprises, apply no longer.
Full Text : PDF
- Savchenko, Ya.V. (2011) Substantiation of the Criterion to Assess Innovation in the Company Management System, Proceedings of the Int. Science-to-practice Conf. “Integration of Science, Education and Industry: Strategy of Innovative Economy Development, [Electronic], Yekaterinburg,
- Available:http://arbir.ru/articles/a_2090.htm, [18 Feb 2014].
- Nikolaev, A.Yu. (2003) Competitiveness Management Mechanism of the Enterprise as the Basis of its Economic Development, Ph.D. thesis, Moscow.
- Volkov, D.V. (2010) ‘Assessment of enterprise’s competitiveness: Theoretical and Methodological Approaches’, Bulletin of the Higher Educational Institutions of Chernozem Region, no.1, pp. 96-100.
- Zulkarnaev, I.U., and Ilyasova, L.R. (2001) ‘Calculation Method of Integral Competitiveness of Industrial, Commercial and Financial Enterprises’, Marketing in Russia and Abroad, [Electronic], no. 4, Available: www.cfin.ru/press/marketing/2001-4/04.shtml [13 Feb 2014].
- Fatkhutdinov, R.A. (2005) Management of Organization’s Competitiveness, Moscow: Eksmo.