e-Service Quality, Website Services, Value Added.
This study addresses the gap of how businesses vary in quality services of its website by investigating the e-Service Quality and its impact on achieving students' value added at private universities in Jordan. A descriptive and quantitative methodology are used. To achieve the study objectives. A Likert scale questionnaire was designed and included (30) statements to collect data from the sample which consists of (480) respondents. Then, a statistical correlations and regression tools used to analyze data. The study showed that e-Service Quality related to achieving a student’s Value Added. Findings have also proved the impact of e-Service quality on achieving students' Monetary value and achieving students' Beneficial value. Multiple regression indicated that “adequacy of information” and “website design” have the highest impact on achieving Value added. We concluded that sophisticated content, user-friendly well-constructed, and professional university’s web design would improve students’ experience, and add much values to students.
Full Text : PDF
- Alzoubi, H., Mohammad, S. and Abu-salma, A (2015). ‘Evaluating Strategic Quality Management Dimensions Using Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) and its Impact on Organizational Success’, International Journal of Research in Management, Vol.5, No.1, pp.137-150.
- Askari, M., Kazempoor, M., Saedi, H.; Eslamirad, A. and Lajevardi, M. (2016) ‘Measuring E-Service Quality from the Customers' Perspective: An Empirical Study on Banking Services’, Journal of Marketing and Consumer Research, Vol.24, pp.57-68.
- Cai, S. and Jun, M. (2003) ‘Internet users' perceptions of online service quality: a comparison of online buyers and information searchers’, Managing Service Quality: An International Journal, Vol.13, No.6, pp.504-519.
- Chen, M., Tsai, K., Hsu, Y. and Lee, K. (2013) ‘E-service Quality Impact on Online Customer’s Perceived Value and Loyalty’, China-USA Business Review, Vol.12, No.5, pp.473-485.
- Chinomona, R., Masinge, G. and Sandada, M. (2014) ‘The Influence of E-Service Quality on Customer Perceived Value, Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty in South Africa’, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Vol.5, No.9, pp.331-341.
- Cristobal, E., Flavian, C. and Guinaliu, M. (2007) ‘Perceived e‐service quality (PeSQ): Measurement validation and effects on consumer satisfaction and web site loyalty’, Managing Service Quality: An International Journal, Vol.17, No.3, pp.317-340.
- Dlacic, J., Arslanagic, M., Kadic-Maglajlic, S., Markovic, S. and Raspor, S. (2014) ‘Exploring perceived service quality, perceived value, and repurchase intention in higher education using structural equation modelling’,. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, Vol.25, No.1-2, pp.141-157.
- Khafajy, N., Alzoubi, H. and Aljanabee, A. (2016) ‘Analyzing the effect of knowledge management processes in the services’ quality in Iraqi commercial banks’, International Review of Management and Business Research, Vol.5, No.1, pp.302-314.
- Kim-soon, N., Rahman, A. and Ahmed, M. (2014) ‘E-Service Quality in Higher Education and Frequency of Use of the Service’, International Education Studies, Vol.3, No.3, pp.1-10.
- Kuo, Y.F., Wu, C.M. and Deng, W.J. (2009) ‘The relationships among service quality, perceived value, customer satisfaction, and post-purchased intention in mobile value-added services’, Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.25, No.4, pp.887-896.
- Ladhari, R. (2010) ‘Developing e-Service quality scales: A literature review’, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vol.17, pp.464–477.
- Li, H. and Suomi, R. (2009) ‘A Proposed Scale for Measuring E-service Quality’, International Journal of u- and e-Service, Science and Technology, Vol.2, No.1, pp.1-10.
- Miao, R., Cao, J., Zhang, K., Chen, B., Jiang, Z. and Wang, L. (2014) ‘Value-added path of service-oriented manufacturing based on structural equation model: the case of electric car rental for instance’, International Journal of Production Research, Vol.52, No.18, pp.5502-5513.
- Parasuraman, P., Zeithaml, V. and Malhotra, A. (2005) ‘E-S-Qual: A Multiple-Item Scale for Assessing Electronic Service Quality’, Journal of Service Research, Vol.7, No.3, pp.213-233.
- Pearson, A., Suresh, T. and Chris, G. (2012) ‘The Role of E-Service Quality and Information Quality in Creating Perceived Value: Antecedents to Web Site Loyalty’, Information Systems Management, Vol.29, No.3, pp.201–15.
- Rowley, J. (2006) ‘An analysis of the e‐service literature: towards a research agenda’, Internet Research, Vol.16, No.3, pp.339-359.
- Rust, R. and Lemon, K. (2001) ‘E-Service and the Consumer’, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Vol.5, No.3, pp.85-101.
- Santos, J. (2003) ‘E‐service quality: a model of virtual service quality dimensions’, Managing Service Quality: An International Journal, Vol.13, No.3, pp.233-246.
- Zeithaml, V. (1988) ‘Consumer Perceptions of Price, Quality, and Value: A Means-End Model and Synthesis of Evidence’, Journal of Marketing, Vol.52, pp.2-22.