Innovative Marketing, Competitive Advantage, Renewable Energy, Jordan.
This study is aimed to identify the impact of innovative marketing on competitive advantage in the renewable energy sector in Jordan. This study uses descriptive, analytical, and heuristic research methods. The target population consists of all employees in the renewable energy companies in Jordan, which includes 212 companies and 957 employees. A random sampling method was applied for the data collection representing 296 employees. Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS) and several statistical methods were used – particularly multiple linear regression.
This study shows a statistically significant impact (α≤0.05) of innovative marketing on the competitive advantage of the renewable energy companies in Jordan. The result also indicates that the renewable energy companies in Jordan apply innovative marketing and competitive advantage at high levels.
Finally, this study recommends that these renewable energy companies in Jordan apply innovative marketing strategies, having innovation and creativity being one of the main focuses of these companies. These strategies of innovative marketing would be incredibly beneficial in the fields of production, pricing, distribution, and promotion. Furthermore, this study recommends that renewable energy companies in Jordan continue to develop these concepts. And do not stop at a specific degree of improvement as modern management concepts are continuously evolving and changing for the better. The failure to do so will lead to the companies' global competitive disadvantage while causing a localized ideological stagnation within the ever-changing field of marketing.
Full Text : PDF
- Abu Jumaa, Naim Hafez (2010). Innovative Marketing. (2F), Egypt, Cairo: Publications of the Arab Administrative Development Association.
- Al-Hunaiti, Ahmad, and Al-Qaid, Marzouq (2019). The effect of organizational structures in achieving competitive advantage: a field study in industrial enterprises and services in Jordan. The Jordanian Journal of Business Administration, 15 (1), 1-20.
- Dawood, Hossam Ali, Al-Sawai, Khaled Muhammad, (2016). Econometrics between theory and practice, (2nd ed.), Jordan, Amman: Dar Al Masirah for Printing and Publishing.
- Khairy, Osama Muhammad (2012). Managing creativity and innovations. Jordan, Amman: Dar Al-Raya for Publishing and Distribution.
- Abu Rumman, Asaad, Al-Hadeed, Anas, Al-Barq, Abbas, and Al-Samadi Hamsa (2014). Principles of Marketing. Jordan, Amman: Ithraa for Publishing and Distribution.
- Abu Zaid, “Muhammad Khair,” (2010). Statistical analysis of data using SPSS software, (2F), Amman, Jordan: Jarir House for Publishing and Distribution.
- Sheikhi, Muhammad, (2019). Econometrics Methods, Lectures and Applications, (2nd Edition), Amman, Jordan: Dar Al-Hamed for Publishing and Distribution.
- Abdelkader, Riad, and Kochrod, Iman (2017). The Role of Innovative Marketing in Achieving the Competitive Advantage of the Economic Enterprise: A Case Study of Algeria Telecom (Tebessa), Journal of Financial, Accounting and Management Studies, (8), 658-682, Algeria.
- Kandoura, Tariq (2015). Competitive Advantage: Entrance to consumer behavior. Jordan, Amman: Zamzam for Publishing and Distribution.
- Kafi, Mustafa (2018). Marketing innovation and creativity and green marketing orientation philosophy. Jordan, Amman: House of Approaches for Publishing and Distribution.
- Assistant, Zaki Khalil (2016). Marketing and Application of Services. Jordan, Amman: House of Approaches for Publishing and Distribution.
- Manal, Kebab (2017). The Role of Marketing Innovation in Strengthening the Competitiveness of the Corporation: A Case Study of Mobile Phone Dealers in Setif Province. Unpublished PhD thesis, Ferhat Abbas University Setif, Algeria.
- Nouri, Walaa, and Al-Dulaimi, Omar (2018). The Role of Innovative Marketing in Improving Marketing Efficiency: A survey study of a sample of employees of the State Company for Northern Cement Industry. Baghdad College of Economic Sciences Journal, (54), 132-152, Iraq.