quality, industry, machine-tool engineering, radio electronics, defense industry, quality management system.
This paper deals with the problems of industrial products quality in Russia, its control and maintenance. Our analysis of the identified issues is industry-specific: we study how products quality is assured in machine-tool and radio electronics equipment manufacture; some specific features of these processes in defence industry are identified and described. We define the areas where quality management systems can be improved and further developed at machine-tool manufacture plants. We also suggest certain concrete recommendations for developing highly competitive companies that produce radio electronic devices. We propose a system of quality maintenance for defense enterprises.
Full Text : PDF
- Afefy I.H., El-kamash A.M., El-Sayar N.M., 2015. Implementation of systems Engineering lifecycle-tools-model framework on large Industrial scale, Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering 9 (4), 303-317
- Baurina S.B., 2016. Modern machine-tool construction: questions and problems of quality assurance. Scientific researches and developments. The economy of the firm, 2, 26.
- Bobalo Y., Nedostup L., Kiselychnyk M., Melen M., 2016. Problems of adequate modelling of the radio electronic device parameter distributions, Proceedings of 2016 17th International Conference Computational Problems of Electrical Engineering, CPEE 7738753
- GOST RV 0015-002-2012, 2012. System for the development and production of military equipment. Quality management systems. General requirements [Electronic. resource]. - Access mode: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/gost-rv-0015-002-2012. - Ver. From the screen.
- Guerra L., Sousa S.D., Nunes E.P., 2016. Statistical process control in the final inspection process: An industrial case study, IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management.
- Kubela T., Pochyly A., Singule, V., 2016. Evaluation of industrial robots for accuracy in relation to accuracy in machining processes. Proceedings 2016 IEEE International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, PEMC 7752083, pp. 720-725
- Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, 2016. Report on the goals and objectives of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia for 2016 and the main results of activities for 2015 [Electron. resource]. - Access mode:
- http://minpromtorg.gov.ru/common/upload/files/docs/Doklad_MPT_072016.pdf .
- Nazarova E.V. Sycheva EI, Egorova NE, et al., 2016. Theoretical and methodological aspects of the organization's innovation activity: monography, O.E. Ryazan ed. - Moscow: IIU MGOU.
- State program, 2012. Development of the electronic and radio electronic industry for 2013-2025, [Electron. resource]. Access mode: http://government.ru/programs/249/events/
- State program, 2014. Development of industry and increase of its competitiveness for the period up to 2020, [Electron. resource]. - Access mode:
- Vershinina A. A., Liudmila V. Goryainova, Zhdanova O. A., Maksimova T. P., 2016. State of the Investment Fund Market of as an Indicator of the Country's Socio-Economic Development. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce. Special Issue: Finance, Services Sector and Commerce: Innovations and Investments, 21(3).
- Vershinina A. A., Zhdanova O. A., Maksimova T. P., Perepelitsa D. G., 2015. The formation of the indicator framework for effective assessment of investment attractiveness of the region. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 5(3), 136-141.
- Wan S., Li D., Gao J., Roy R., Tong Y., 2016. Computers and Industry 84, 14-24